W00t! The package from Lik Sang arrived. ^_^ (Along with a VAT demand for £20..) Wipeout Pure - looks as fun as I remember the original being. My My Katamari Damacy - bear in mind, I've never played the original, so I'm just winging it for now, as this is the Japanese version. And.. for exceptional cuteness, Taiko no Tatsujin Portable - a drumming game, with animated drum creatures, dancing dogs, and more. Silly amount of fun!
Mmmm. I think I'm going to be getting well into Apoptygma Berserk.
1. What color are your kitchen plates?: White, with lettering around the edge. For some reason, the kitchen seemed to be running very low on plates, so I picked up a set, along with some brushed steel cutlery.
2. What book are you reading now?: Grzimek's Second Ed Encyclopedia of Animals
3. What is on your mouse pad?: Don't have one!
4. Favorite board game?: Backgammon
5. Least favorite smells?: Frying kidneys. I'll try not to throw up before leaving the kitchen.
6. What is the first thing you think of in the morning?: I don't believe in mornings.
7. Favorite color: Mmm. Not sure I have one, really.. all depends on the context. Vivid blue and hot pink, if pressed.
8. Least favorite color: I'm not so hot on green, though it looks good on photosynthetic creatures.
9. How many rings until you answer the phone?: I use email, not phones. ^_^
10. Future child's name: Aha. Ahahaahaa. No, not a chance.
11. Chocolate or Vanilla?: Either, if it's a choice between something like Phish Food and a real vanilla.
12. Do you like to drive fast?: I don't drive. But as navigator, I'll happily concur with a good driver going at any speed. :)
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: a beige bunny and a red panda, every night.
14. Do you like thunderstorms?: Wonderful.
15. What was your first car?: That'd be sort of silly, now, wouldn't it?
16. What is your sign?: Scorpio, mostly.
17. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?: Every bit of it! Though that wasn't always the case. (I used to despise mushrooms and tomatoes, too. But I always liked cream of mushroom/tomato soups..)
18. If you could have any job what would it be?: I've already written about it, just with a few alterations. ^_^
19. If you could have any color hair what would it be?: Electric blue.
20. Is the glass half full or half empty?: Why look instead of drinking it?
21. What is your favorite movie?: I've too many favorites, but I'll go with "Babe". A wonderful movie throughout, with one of the most beautiful climaxes in modern cinema.
22. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?: I use telekinesis.
23. What’s under your bed?: WAY TOO MUCH.
24. What is your favorite number?: pi.
25. Favorite sports to watch?: if any, maybe skiing. Though I used to love going along to see the Timberwolves. (Crunch, yay!)
26. Your single biggest intense pain?: Breaking up in 1996.
27. Person you sent this to who is least likely to respond?: who knows?
28. Person most likely to respond?: who cares?
29. Ketchup or mustard?: the right condiments for the right food. This balsamic vinegar & wholegrain mustard is pretty good, f'rex.
30. is apparently marooned in Albuquerque.
31. Hamburger or hot dog?: Hamburger, home made. But make the hot dog into a bratwurst, and you've got a deal. Especially with sauerkraut and sliced potatoes with flecks of onion and ham. :-9
32. Favorite season?: Spring. But there's a lot to be said for a permanently pleasant Bay Area year-long non-season.
33. The best place you have ever been?: Hee! That's worthy of an entry to itself.. too many choices.
34. What is your screen saver?: never really used one, but Sparkle's pretty cool. Freefall would be good, but that'd require registration.
35. What is your favorite fast food place?: eh, not if I can help it.
36. What is your favorite breed of dog?: Golden Retriever, followed by Lhasa Apso.
37. Your nicknames?: can't say I really have any, other than diminutives.
38. Have you ever been kissed by the opposite gender?: Other than family? Don't think so.
39. What annoys you the most?: lack of compassion, if anything. I'm not one really given to annoyance - it seldom serves to remedy matters.
40. What’s your crush’s name?: I'm hardly going to answer that one. ^_^
41. What’s your best friend’s name?: Bah! Who writes these things?
42. Which celebrity annoys you the most?: Can't say I pay any attention to celebrities, but I'd be happy to see the end of Bush II.
43. What type of music do you dislike the most?: Rap.
45. What is currently on your wrist?: Skin.
46. Okay, If you and one other person could be alone on the entire planet, who would you choose?: Oh, FFS.
47. Who would you make out with right now?: PASS MY SWORD AND MAGIC HELMET!
48. What did you last eat?: Cod & mozzarella bakes.
50. What are you listening to?: Apoptygma Berserk.
51. What's your favorite shoe make?: they all change, but I've liked some Diesel, Fornarina, and Sky in the past.
52. Your favorite item of clothing?: a pair of cherry red & black leggings. Very Evangelion. ^_^ And a particular pair of Fornarina boots.